Wednesday, November 01, 2006

back

i'm back in communication again, and let me tell you, i had An Excellent Time.

just for starters. . .
I drove a tractor, and fed horses and went bowling and got just a little bit better with the .22 and figured out that the Springfield 1911 is too heavy for me to carry but found a Colt model at the gun show and really like it (my wallet doesn't, but it's not like i'll be buying anything anytime soon) and learned to play some weird-but-cool fighting game on the Xbox and some driving game (that he said was just like passengering with me) and watched something called Bean which made me laugh until my sides ached. i made minestrone soup on one night and he made manacotti on another (and MAN can he cook!!) and we talked and laughed and loved and lived and gracious sakes the time simply flew by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heidi - i love bean Rowan Atkinson is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

heidi - i love bean - Rowan Atkinson is hilarious!!