Tuesday, March 07, 2006

car news

i finally have charlotte the jeep back, and it feels ever so good. When i came out of fresh market yesterday, i noticed that someone sometime had crunched the front panel of the rental car. I called phillip and told him about it and his response was that the insurance will just have to cover it. thinking that was that, i turned the rental in today and left phillip's information about insurance. he now wants to keep the insurance money from the settlement that is supposed to cover body work on charlotte and instead use it for the deductble on the rental. whatever.

i feel as though i should be wearing Dragon's favorite tee shirt which reads "Future Millionaire. Can I borrow a dollar?"

The kitchen work is progressing. The new dishwasher is installed and the magnetic primer is up. The cabinets have been moved over and look great; I can't wait to see them with a fresh coat of paint.

I start physical therapy next week unless they have a cancellation sooner. i'm looking forward to it, since from top to bottom i feel all off-kilter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the money was on the table to be used only because you were talking of using the money for the body work on the Jeep to pay for the kitchen. Further, I didn't cause the body damage to the rental but I am being held responsible for the damage. I do not have the money to pay for the damage, but I guess I will have to find the money "somehow" yet again.