Friday, March 31, 2006

wow.

what a day. i'm beat. i can't believe the boys aren't falling over with exhaustion; i certainly am. many thanks to Wren and Aldemere for coming over and spending a project day with us. Not only did we get stuff done in the house, we also have a garden. We planted potatoes, tomatoes, basil, carrots, nasturtiums, lettuces, onions, beans and peas. There are two hydrangea bushes yet to plant out front, and the pumpkin seeds didn't make it into the ground yet, but the bed is prepared. Dragon chose two blueberry bushes and Tiger planted two raspberry bushes.

After washing up, I made Paradise Burgers for dinner, complete with a fantastic salad and mashed potatoes. We were all too pooped to play games and I barely remember bathing the boys, but i know that i did. I have no idea how, but it seems that the house is actually coming together. It feels wonderful.

I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm too tired to read.

No comments: