Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Respite

After turning in my thesis stuff, i went out to visit Rob. That should be it's own post, i'm certain, but for now i'll just say "Show 'em to Charlie Murphy."

I met with my professor and all seems well. I have a direction, a couple new books to consult, and still feel as though i'm floating around in uncharted waters, but that's because i am.

After that, I settled in to some serious A-V catch-up. I'm now halfway through the second season of Farscape (loved the princess episodes!) and have seen Walk the Line, Crash, and Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Hopefully sometime tonight i'll get to see Good Night and Good luck, and i'm due for another dose of Love Me If You Dare before i get to The Squid and the Whale, which i simply can't wait to see come in its little Netflix envelope.

o, and i have a score in the mid 8K range for 8 letters in search of a word. i'd be playing it more, but Tiger is officially hooked, too.

No comments: