Monday, August 14, 2006

A good time was had by all

I listenined to Four Bitchin' Babes while i got ready for the party. I swear they are one of my favorite bands, and yes, i'm such a dork that i was actually laughing out loud at them, with no one else in the house.

I’m still waiting on the pictures from kn0w1, but the Dragon party was a ball. He was tired around the time it all started, and there we were, eating fruit and minestrone soup and talking about how beautiful a day it was. By the time we all walked down to Pop’s for iced cream, I thought Dragon might fall asleep right there in his Birthday Banana Split.

Hits of the day were the laser tag set (we now are under orders to clear out the basement and turn it into a laser tag theatre) and the iPod with batman skin. Dragon is looking forward to being able to listen to everything from Charlotte’s Web to Lord of the Rings without bothering anyone.

Artsie brought butterflies to the pot luck portion of the party, and this morning I woke up to a bird on the pillow next to me. She and I really need to have a talk.

No comments: