Friday, November 11, 2005

Come one, come all to the before thanksgiving feast

Sunday, November 13
Come on over and join in the pot luck and conversation. Food goes on the table at 7-ish p.m. with the House open for assistance (and I will put you to work) at four (just in time for tea, which I will gladly provide). Dragon has signed up to make beef stroganoff, and Tiger is making his favourite-ever chili. I have no idea what I’m making yet, though it is widely known how I tend to always put out the raw fruit-vegetables-nuts for grazing. Jax is bringing French Onion Soup, so I might just sit back and eat that and hum contentedly. I have one loaf of Jax-bread left, and might let the boys talk me into letting them make a bread braid (I think they like pulling it more than they do eating it). Denniston is running low on root beer and cream soda and ginger ale, so if you want those sorts of things, or want to provide them (and you know who you are!) they will be most welcome.

No comments: