Wednesday, November 16, 2005

update

work: I have a job. Woo hoo me. It’s still temp, and looks as though it will continue that way through the beginning of the year. I like it well enough. This is my public journal though, and so you won’t read much about the job here. If you want to know, ask.

boys: They are getting so tall. Tiger looks more like a young man than ever, and Dragon is right behind him. I am truly lucky to have such wonderful children. They do a full day of school and then take the van to Riverwalk near my office, where I pick them up on the way home. It has taken a bit to discover the right routine, but we have adapted to this one quite well. Discussions on the way home usually involve who is cooking that evening (we take turns, to great effect) and what went on in our respective days. We have colds, which have been kicking our butts for too long now. Dragon is reading and writing more than ever, and Tiger seems to have done a really good job at finding a measure of control over his emotions.

pets: We have kittens – two of them. No, one just wouldn’t do, thanks anyway. They are Artemis (artsie), who is sleek, and Aphrodite (nibbers), who is fluffy and cute. They are not related, both black, and frustratingly dear to me.

No comments: