Friday, November 25, 2005

thanksgiving

Hi there. Our Thanksgiving was a fun, relaxed affair. the boys and i bought yummy munchies and cooked some favourite dishes, then settled back to play monopoly with visitors. Dragon predictably performed remarkably well. It sort of gives me the creeps that a five year old has that much luck with the dice. Tiger wasn't exactly hurting, either, by the time we all took a break. The food and company were Just Right, and the episode of Battlestar Galactica was just the thing at the end of our day.

I finished up Night Watch wednesday evening, and it was delightful. Many thanks to Jax for lending it to me. i have some favorite quotes, as you might imagine. I started Pop Co. Thanksgiving morning (is there any better way to wake up than to roll over and find a new book to read for an hour?), and from the first few pages, I think this book is going to be a real keeper.

I hope your holiday was delightful.

No comments: