Thursday, August 25, 2005

whoda thunnk?

fury called tonight. he recommended that (after a single reading of I Moved To Roanoke In 1978), that i become a writer, an Au-Thor. heh. as if that isn't what i've wanted to be since i was nine (just after i gave up the hope of being the first woman in space, when i found out my vision is hopelessly near-sighted). and that i ought to have a bookstore, preferably a used-and-rare one. i guess i can try to sway jaime to set up our private library in ottowa?

1 comment:

Aonghus mac Bacastair said...

Heidi, (given your new acquisition, I can't really call you Nibs anymore, can I?) just remember the words of my favorite wise-a**,

"There's nothing wrong with writing, just do it in private. And make sure to wash your hands afterwards."

Have fun at the beach, I'll miss you.

Jax